Here is a awesome recipe for some Sweet Corny Coleslaw!
I love corn, and you should too!
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
MethodIn a bowl, combine the cabbage, corn and onion. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, mustard and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir in peanuts just before serving.